Monday, October 12, 2009

YOU CAN DO IT WELL. YESS YOU WILL :)




PS : Good luck for your final dear. You're outside and I'm inside. Never think I'm enjoying my time getting online all the time. You never know how much I worried about you ,your health and how will you get your day the best tomorrow. Its never your fault. Its me, Icha's fault who never wanted to let you know all the misery inside. I just can't stay by your side because I can't let myself hurt watching you texting her all the time. But but. Please do the best & fulfill the very last promise you made before we get into this way. "YOU'LL BE THE FIRST ONE I TELL MY RESULT =)" I'm pleased Jeff, just please make it true. Believe me,u'll be alright :)








.memories.

Although you may not love me, although you may not care. If you shall ever need me, you know that I'll be there. Your love may all be taken, your heart may not be free, but when your heart is broken, you can always lean on me. I'll never stop loving you, I know because I tried. All the oceans in the world, can't hold the tears I've cried. I love youu Jeffrianto Taip :)


No comments:

Post a Comment