Saturday, November 14, 2009

peace ^^



it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart


proud to pronounce : i am one of those people :)) *even though


+ i lost my job for unreasonable statement
+ all my bff is just too far far away from me to share all those great and bad things together
+ i lost my one and only person i leant on
+ i know all the naked lies they *the persons i appreciate the most- did behind me but we kept laughing on nothing when they are in front of me
+ i know i'm the biggest shame of myself
+ idk how to appriciate those people who's there for me, instead im still looking back at the past thingy which had gone so far
+ im no longer those girl who'll treat u up when i asked you out
+ a 16-y.o boy hit my leg accidentally * i cried
+ two old men want me to treat them in a pool crew bar * i ran, and again, cried


but but .

i know all those above should not bother me at all. because i know, PEACE lies between the eternity inside your heart. & for those people who make this peace truly exist inside me, lots of love for youu. thank you : )

No comments:

Post a Comment