Friday, January 01, 2010

Farewell 2009 ;D

Dear 2009 ,

I've learned so many things from you. You let me know how does the pain, happiness, and betrayal also hypocritism goes. I almost can't help myself through those shitty things but well, I'm still here. I've learned that even tough some things make peoples happy, someone else might get hurt as well. But 2009 taught me a great many things. Its given me reasons to cry, but also reasons to sing. I now know of those of whom I can call my friends , also of those of whom my relations with must end. *and maybe I should ended it earlier. I’ve learned my potential, my strengths, and the desires of my heart. And also of my limits, weaknesses, and stressors that I can’t let start. I’ve witnessed the destruction of my family, in only one family 'matters'. And the birth of many loves, from which my passion may now flow. I prepare to be reborn in love, by which I am now driven. & life is actually about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, and learning from the past. Ohh well, I JUST  DID :) farewell 2009, gonna miss you :(



PS : New years resolution:
To stop letting the small things matter
To stop caring what people say
To stop feeling like i need you, when i dont
To stop wanting something i cant have
To be happy.

2010 should be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment